1. I deleted the Count to 100 page that's part of my Smart Board Calendar cause I had seriously had enough of it. Plus, every time I looked around, some of the kids were counting but most were just mumbling. You know how long it took them to notice it was gone? Still waiting...
2. I use my beautiful Erin Condren lesson planner to write notes to myself. Nothing else, just that.
3. I had the kids keep quiet 2 extra minutes on the carpet the other day cause I wasn't finished gossiping with the French teacher.
4. I almost gave one of my kids a detention the other day cause he was wearing a ball cap of the hockey team that is playing against my team right now. They who shall not be named. Seriously I considered it.
5. I would give anything for all of my kids to be able to read in their bubble space for the 20 minutes that they are supposed to, so the other day I watched and the usual suspects did everything else but read. When it was over, I gave a big, fat gumball to all the kids who had stayed in their bubble. Very sad faces.
6. How many times am I going to have to send someone back to fix their writing cause they forgot one or all of these 3 things? - Uppercase, finger space, punctuation. I'm sure, to them, I sound like a broken record.
7. Lucky and last # 7 - There was a box of chocolates in the office last week. I discovered them fairly early on, but the ones I wanted were already gone, so I lifted the whole layer up and dipped into the 2nd layer. Bad I know.
There I feel better. Do you have anything to confess? I'd love to read about it.