1. I do have a pic of the other little number that I did with my Grade 1 girls, it was a ballet to the music The House at Pooh Corner, they were so cute!
2. And since I am now on a cute run, here is another cutie!! She finally had her appointment at the groomers and it was long overdue, she was beyond dirty. There was this grey stain on her neck from her collar, it was driving me nuts, I just wanted to see her white fur again. She's back to white now.
3. Meanwhile, in my class we have been hard at work on the 2nd half of our Baseball Math Centers, I had to split them up, couldn't do them all at once. My kids loved the baseball theme:)
4. My sweet daughter, Kailee started her summer job at the RCMP stables in Ottawa. Here is a pic, she is the one in the middle. I would LOVE to have her job and be around the horses all the time. And she is great at it too. I am so proud of her.
5. And finally I am off for the next four days (if you count today) it's like a mini vacay. In Canada, we celebrate the Queen's Birthday on Monday. Yippee!! LOVE the Queen! And I'm working on this.
Should be ready soon. Have a great weekend, Queen or no Queen.