Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Fall trees

Here is what we have been up to in first grade. Fall trees! LOVE fall trees. Check out the photo below. This idea comes from my own Grade 2 teacher. She did this activity when I was in her class many, many moons ago and I never forgot it and now, I do it every fall. Basically, I just use a tree template, cut out on brown construction paper, the kids glue the cut out tree onto white art paper. Then I use a small piece of sponge gripped onto a clothespin and we dot, dot, dot the fall colors. I can only show you one bulletin board at a time cause my boards are so small, they hardly hold any work. So, this is one of my mini boards.  Happy Fall Y'all!
Hope you are having a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Little Mr No showed me his today and I told him I thought it was lovely, but he said: ", No it's not niceeee!!!" So I told him I liked it Soooooo much I would hang it on a wall at home if I could have it. You should have seen his little face. :) Priceless.
    Lou
    :)

    ReplyDelete