Saturday, 21 July 2012

Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop

Hope you are all having great Saturday! And that it's sunny wherever you are :) I  am linking up with Janis at Grade Three is the Place for Me. This is a linky for new bloggers, what a great idea!

So, here are the questions and answers
What State do you live in?  
I actually live in Canada, but the closest state to me would be New York.
Your current teaching position?
I teach 1st grade.
Your teaching experience?
20 years- yikes, but I started young.
When you started blogging?
Around the end of May 2012.
Share a blogging tip/resource
I would have to say other bloggers have helped me so much. I learn from them. When I see something on someone's blog that I don't know how to do, I e-mail that person and they help me and explain the how to's.

This is a great linky Janis - thank you! For other newbie bloggers, I hope you join up and share.

Speaking of sharing, Amy at The Resourceful Room is celebrating her Bloggiversary with a huge giveaway. The contest closes July 24th. While you're there, check out her new blog design.

10 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! I am thrilled to be a new follower! Please link up on my "Blogs of Inspiration" page. I would love to have you.
    Happy Teaching,
    Laura

    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so stinkin' cute!! The graphics just make me smile. :) Just found you through the blog hop (which I'm going to have to link up with now since I just started blogging in June) and am your newest follower!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness
    Come join my 500 Follower Giveaway that ends tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog decor...I have that on my to buy list!! Welcome to blogging~You will love it!!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your blog! My theme is peace, love, and first grade and it seems like I'm going to learn A LOT from you this year!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Reflections at Recess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog design how cute! Just became a follower of your blog.

    Have fun blogging!

    Ms. Fiorini’s Stadium

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog design. So cute! I've given you an award. Swing by my blog to pick it up. :)

    Emily
    Tangled with Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm giving you the One Lovely Blog award! Stop by my blog to pick it up :)
    Reflections at Recess

    ReplyDelete