Friday, 27 July 2012

Freebie Friday and Mr.Difference re-vamped

Hi! The weeks are flying by, I have 4 more to go and then it's back to school for me. So, I took Mr. Difference and the Subtractors and added some more stuff to make him a better overall zebra. His stripes are shining even brighter now. I threw in a Center or 2 with missing subtrahends (what kind of a word is that?) and he is your Freebie Friday. You can grab him all day long today. After that, he will be in my store, if you need him. I hope that Mr. Difference is something you can use and I am so happy to share him with you. Just click on him. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Even cuter than before...I love him Leslie!

    Thank you! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, I just love this little guy. Thanks for the re-vamp.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie,
    I love everything you create! Thank you for this great download! I’m one of your followers. Happy weekend!
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Difference is so cute - and so is your blog! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete